My google analytics data only goes back a year or so… so when I recently ran a query on the top 10 most visited posts, I got the following list. The blog is nearly 3 years old, so there are probably MANY posts in the first two years that would have qualified for one of these top positions. At any rate, many readers might benefit from this list…
1. Top 10 Pinoy Dishes… this topping the list is a no-brainer, as is the post that asked people for their favorites.
2. Inasal na Manok… geez, can’t figure why this would be so high on the list, but if you google it, my post comes out as the first item.
3. Pork Tocino
4. Top 10 Pinoy Desserts, another no-brainer, as well as the earlier post asking folks for their votes.
5. Leche flan
6. Sisig, another google assisted popular choice, google the word “Sisig” and marketmanila is ranked second after Wikipedia
7. Ensaimada, please try and make this the 1950’s way… too many folks think the cakey undercooked and airy versions in the malls and bazaars today is the ideal ensaimada…yikes! And for some history, read this pre-amble by my sister…
8. Philippine Fruit Index, which links a reader to many of the previous fruit posts on Marketmanila.
9. Where Can I Find/Buy? Obviously, a lot of readers are having problems finding ingredients in Manila…
10. Baking Ingredients 101, a good post if you are planning to bake a lot this holiday season, check out the comments for tips on where to find stuff.